people say that German sounds so angry but then there are words like “Kichererbsen” which literally means “giggle peas”
german u r so misunderstood
if someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, i’ll tell them they’re wrong every time~ ^u^
danse des étoiles
commissioned by Sudrien over on DA ( u v u)/
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
Satsuki in Senketsu from Kill la Kill step-by-step, as requested!
1rst step : small doodle with ball-pen
2nd step : preliminary sketch in blue col-erase pencil (easy to suppress in Photoshop, avoiding to erase)
3rd step : clean with 2B Tonbow pencil, very smooth lines. I love those pencils, I can’t go back to normal pencils ^^ I use a smaller tip to draw the face.
4th step : black shadings with a 4B Tonbow pencil.
I won’t do the color step-by-step as I’m not super good at coloring, other artists will provide way better tutorials ^-^